Thursday, December 20, 2012

Miss Universe

Did you watch the Miss Universe pageant yesterday? What did you think of it? Did you want a specific country to win? I always want the USA woman to win because I am from the USA and suprisingly to me, she won. I thought Miss Philippines should have won. She was poised and elegant, spoke well and wore her gown beautifully. I thought almost all the ladies who made top 10 and top 5 had gorgeous gowns but the one I did not like was Miss USA. She had way way way too much cleavage showing and I didn't think it tasteful at all. I also was annoyed that she kept holding and lifting up her dress. This is a major pageant Faux Pas. She also tripped on her gown once. How does any of that show poise or grace. This is my opinion of course. Miss USA did not answer her question very well, was not clear and even said UMMMM. Philippines did not, answered and spoke well and looked great. It was a beautiful show and it moved along well. I liked that. All the ladies seemed to have a great time and I am sure it was a blast. It was great they all made it this far!! Congrats to Miss Angola in giving up her reign as Miss Universe 2011.

No comments: